Featured post

Hope and love!

Dear Diary Things are fucked up. I really mean it. Aimless, jobless, clueless — happiness gone, frustrated, angry, and what not: thank you ...

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Did she cheat on me

Today is the last day I would be seeing her – we are parting our ways.

She is, or I must use ‘was’ from here onwards, my first love. It was love at first sight: We met via an online portal and I fell in love with her. It was only in the second meet that I decided to let her come with me or we could say ‘we moved in’. She was just incredible, with two big...you know what I mean, beautiful front and posterior to die for. She was a good match for a person of my height. She was well balanced, sometimes I felt as if she could anticipate what was going to happen next. I was in complete awe of her.

Time was flying. I knew about her past, it was a rough past but I thought of forgetting it and giving it a new start. I made sure she is new, she has to be new, she can’t be that old one who had a rough past, she has to be virgin again. We never talked about her past. I accepted her and she accepted me. It was all going well. Our life was full of thrill, it was just orgasmic to ride her, but rather it felt she rode me most of the time. We sometimes fought but she never was disloyal to me, she pledged her loyalty to me and she kept it every time.

Doesn’t it sound a perfect relation? But wait! there was something more to it.

We had a pact that I would be spending whatever the amount of money she needed for her ‘maintenance’. I was told by the person who she was with before, who treated her like a slut that because she was very demanding he doesn’t want to ‘use’ her anymore, but for me ‘using’ her was never a feeling I would accept but loving her.

I used to spend tons of money on her and never regretted because she was loyal, she went everywhere with me, she completed me, she never made me feel lonely and trust me – people around me were jealous and somehow they wanted her, but she was mine. We had evenings together that only the best writers could think of: morning mist on her always seduced me to the extent that most of the Literotica writers would want to write about her. We have spent the night on hills, by the rivers, slept under the sky lit with the brightest stars, and she was always beside me. I would look her while I fell asleep and woke up watching her standing right beside me.

But time changes and it changed my financial condition as well, she started ditching me as if she was cheating on me because I was not able to fulfill her ‘maintenance’ cost. I was getting insecure imagining seeing her with anyone else. My financial condition was worsening and her attitude towards me changed: no more romantic evening, no trips, leaving me stranded in the middle of road trips, no sleeping together under the sky, her loyalty was revolting as if she was looking for someone richer than me who could ‘afford’ her. My loneliness grew with her cheating on me. I loved her and I decided to let her go. I let her go to the one who could have afforded her. We ended our relationship. I saw her going and a tear trickled down my left cheek. I am going to miss her but she didn’t deserve me anymore because I could not ‘afford’ her. Her name was ‘1947 Triumph 3T Deluxe’. She was a vintage bike.

By the way, those who are thinking something else, you can read again and yes, it was a bike and it had two big tyres and the morning mist on her tank was seducing.


Do you think she cheated on me?

4 comments:

  1. hahaha... Kudos!!!! Sab Moh maya hai vats!!!! ;-P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one... didn't had a single clue that u were talking about a bike....🤣🤣

    ReplyDelete